Your Personal Data is protected!
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to CBD PROPERTIES SDN BHD and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as “CBD”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of CBD
- The personal data processed by us include name*, identification card number*, contact details*, address*, fax number*, race*, sex*, date of birth*, and family details*.
- We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- To communicate with you
- To provide services to you
- To process your transactions
- To respond to your inquiries
- To process the incentive payment for outlets
- To administer your participation in contests
- To conduct internal activities
- For market surveys, customer satisfaction survey and trend analysis survey
- To promote and to provide you with information in relation to CBD’s, CBD’s group of companies’ and / or CBD’s business partner’s products and services unless you have otherwise indicated that you do not wish for CBD to process your personal data for such purpose.
- Other legitimate business activities of CBD
- Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided and/or will provide us.
- You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us from Monday to Friday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm, excluding public holidays) with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows :
- In accordance with the PDPA:
- We may charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction; and
- We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and/or associated company, licensees, governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, business partners and/or service providers for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
- It is obligatory that you supply us with the personal data marked with an asterisk in paragraph 2 above.
- If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
- If you give us personal data or information about another person, you must first confirm that he/she has appointed you to act for him/her, to consent to the processing of his/her personal data and to receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
You hereby agree to have received, understood the contents and consented to CBD’s processing of your personal data in accordance with the above if CBD does not receive any written reply from you to the contrary within fourteen (14) working days from the date of our notification of the said notice via our text message to you